Our foodbank relies on your goodwill and support.
Over 90% of the food distributed by foodbanks in The Trussell Trust network is donated by the public – that’s why your food donations are absolutely vital to our ability to give everyone referred to us a balanced and nutritious three day supply of food.
Thank you so much to everyone who has donated to our Christmas Hamper appeal, we now know that we will have all we need. Your generosity will make a huge difference to struggling families this Christmas.
Donations can be dropped off at:
Craigyhill Methodist Church
1st Larne Presbyterian Church
1st, 3rd and 5th (if applicable) Saturdays in the month: 9am-11am
or you can donate food at any of the following organisations or shops:
- Antrim Coast Lions
- Co-op, Linn Road
- McCoubreys Chemist
- Mulholland Funeral Directors
- NFU Mutual
- Spar at Ballygally
or at any of these churches:
- All Saints and St Patricks COI
- Craigyhill Baptist Church
- Craigyhill Methodist Church
- Cairncastle Presbyterian Church
- Craigyhill Presbyterian Church
- First Larne Presbyterian Church
- Gardenmore Presbyterian Church
- Larne Christian Fellowship
- Larne Congregational Church
- Larne Elim Church
- Larne Methodist
- Larne Non-Subscribing Church
- Magheramorne Presbyterian Church
- Salvation Army
- St Anthony’s
- St Cedma’s
- St MacNissi’s
We always welcome donations and promise to use them to provide help to people in crisis. Occasionally we send food to other nearby foodbanks to support their work particularly if they experience shortages. This ensures your donations go to help people wherever they are.
Please contact us if you have any questions about donating food.